Big Brother Canada Casting – How to ApplyPosted on: Wednesday, August 1, 2012 at 9:01 am
The wait is finally over! You can start applying to be on Big Brother Canada with an online application and video. Here’s the scoop from the official BigBrotherCanadaCasting.ca website:
If you think you’ve got what it takes, prove it! Tell us who you are, how you plan to interact with the other house guests and why you think you are Big Brother Canada material. At the end of the day it all comes down to you, so be real and give it all you’ve got.
We know a lot of planning goes into your audition tapes, but here are a few more things to consider:
- Shoot during the day with lights facing you – we want to see your face clearly
- Find a quiet place to film – there is no point in selling yourself to the camera if we can’t hear what you are selling
- Remember this tape may end up on TV or the internet for a looong time, so try to shoot landscape and make sure you’re happy with the final cut
Remember, it’s not all about making the video, fill out the application here then upload your head shot and final video; this whole package counts as one application. Once your application is in all you have to do is sit and wait, call backs will be made from September through December 2012.
What additional details we have learned:
- You must be 19 year or older by February 1st, 2013
- The prize money will be $100,000 CAD
If you’re ready to apply, head over to BigBrotherCanadaCasting.ca and show ‘em what you’ve got! Be sure to keep checking BigBrotherCanada.com and our Twitter @BigBroCA as we learn more about BB Canada.